- Motor Accident
- Motor Theft
- High Jacking
- Windscreen Claim
- Motorbike Accident
House Owner and House Item Claims:
- Natural Disasters (i.e. Floods)
- Geyser Bursts
- House Fires
- Lightning Damages
All Risk Claims:
All specified items that has been stolen or damaged
Steps of a Claim:
- Client reports Claim to MNH.
- Claim Forms will be sent through to the client, this will also include an instruction page explaining all the necessary steps and procedures.
- The Client needs to maintain all the necessary documents and sent them through to MNH.
- Claims are sent through to the necessary departments.
- Assessor will be appointed.
- Assessor’s report is sent back to MNH where after the necessary documents are drawn up in order to approve the Claim.
- Client will be notified of the final decision.